An exciting opportunity has arisen within KISS for a Video Producer based at One Golden Square, London. The KISS Network, made up of KISS FM UK, KISSTORY and KISS FRESH, entertains more 15-34yr olds than any other Bauer Media brand and is extremely influential amongst this hard-to-reach demographic.
Working closely with the Kiss editorial team you will be responsible for creating ‘engaging and sharable’ video content across all Kiss digital platforms, with a view to grow audience reach and engagement.
You’ll be in the know on all the latest social media trends/conversations, and be driven by attention to detail - ensuring content is produced within deadline, and to the highest editorial standard.
The ability to communicate confidently at all levels, comfortably work with other key business areas, and create fresh innovative ‘on-brand’ ideas are all key requirements in this role.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Production of daily video content for Kiss digital platforms.
- Shooting and editing of footage
- Recording and monitoring sound quality
- Compressing, exporting and uploading files to all digital touch points
- Working with internal stakeholders to research, develop, pitch and implement new and existing concepts
- Budget management, sourcing props and other video department admin (call sheets etc)
- Liaising with suppliers
- Basic video content marketing
- Monitoring of video analytics with a view to present these to the Kiss editorial team as required
Skills and Competencies:
- Camera, lighting and general location shooting skills
- Directing/Assisting shoots
- Significant experience using Adobe Premiere and FCP in a working environment
- Understanding of video compression formats
- CMS, YouTube and online video platform experience
- Comfortable using a Mac and a PC
- Social media expert
- Strong copy-writing skills
- Storyboarding and scripting
- Awareness of media law and compliance
- Highly creative boundary pusher
- Pro-active, committed, quick thinking and hard working
- Can-do attitude
- Team player
- Strong communication skills
Qualifications and knowledge:
- Qualification and/or experience in multi-platform video production
- General graphic and 3D skills highly advantageous including Photoshop and After Effects
- Photography Skills
- Basic understanding of HTML
- Awareness of SEO techniques
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications
- Previous experience in commercial broadcast environment would be advantageous
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org by Tuesday, 9th January.