We are looking for a confident, self – motivated team player to join the team. Candidates must be proactive, able to use their own initiative and eager to pursue a career in a fast paced and challenging environment. Working under pressure and to tight deadlines is also a key requirement.
Working within the Traffic / Inventory Team, and reporting to the ILR Group Inventory and Traffic Manager, you will assist in ensuring the smooth and professional running of the ILR Wireless Traffic / Inventory Department.
You will report to Head of Inventory and support the inventory managers
Supported by your manager, you will be responsible for:
• Manage inventory in ways which maximise revenue
• Accurately plot & communicate availability to all sales teams
• Compile sales reports
• Produce a commercial logs on a daily basis
• To schedule all advertising campaigns accurately, ensuring all sales guarantees and inventory policies are delivered.
• Provide post campaign
• Ensure correct copy broadcasts on all campaigns and load onto RCS play out system if necessary
• Reconciling commercial logs post transmission
• Management of all Network Drive, Network News & Auction Media bookings
• Planit sales system administration
• Demonstrate troubleshooting skills to help sales teams
• Assist in general administrative and housekeeping duties
Candidates should possess the following:
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with a good telephone manner.
• A positive attitude, showing enthusiasm
• Effective time management skills, with great attention to detail.
• A true team-player, but with the ability to work using own initiative.
• Conscientious - punctual, willing to work hard and go beyond the call of duty with a can-do attitude.
• Ambitious to learn and progress in their career
• Strong numeracy
• Basic Excel and Powerpoint skills.
If you would like to apply, please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com