An exciting new multi-media brand is recruiting for a Station Sound Producer.
You need to be fluent in Arabic and English, with excellent technical and broadcast skills, a passion for creating engaging content and a good knowledge of the 16-24 year old Arab audience.
The role is full-time, competitively paid and based in London.
Further details can be found below. A full job description will be provided on application.
Please email your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by April 3rd.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Station Sound Producer
To ensure all produced audio content is delivered on time, to the highest standards and within brand identity, from recording to broadcast. To help with the production of video content as and when required.
Tasks will include:
- Taking responsibility for the quality of all live and recorded content
- Operating studio and on-location equipment, ensuring that the sound quality broadcast is of a high standard and ensuring recording, studio and production processes across the station are functioning effectively
- Writing, recording, producing and scheduling all station imaging and on-air branding
- Supporting all talent with the recording, editing and branding of their shows
- Being obsessive about quality and detail, without hindering the speed of delivery, and being willing to learn to use new kit and software where required
- Implementing the playlist policy, setting up and running weekly playlist meetings and implementing the output decisions made with relevant scheduling software systems
The ideal candidate will be passionate about our output, have strong technical knowledge of studio management and audio production, have good knowledge of multi-media production techniques and experience of industry standard editing tools, strong computer literacy and the ability to learn new production techniques and technologies as required. An understanding and appreciation of modern youth culture and cultural trends in the Middle East is also desirable.