We are radio people who make a difference
We do ideas, relationships and results better than anyone else. As a key member of our Creative Partnership Team your role is to work alongside the sales team to deliver the best sponsorship, promotional and interactive opportunities to our clients.
- Work with our sales team to grow and develop existing and new clients through sponsorship and promotions, often working to tight deadlines – it can get pretty hectic!
- Ensure the detailed implementation of campaigns
- Closely monitor competitor activity and work with the programming team to create commercially successful promotions and events which help increase audience figures and listener engagement
You will need to be smart, bold and engaging and display our company values in the work you do; Bravery, Integrity and Passion. You should be as passionate about working in radio as we are and have sales experience, preferably in media.
- You’re a creative thinker and open to learning new skills
- Tech savvy and good with PowerPoint? You’ll have to be!
- You have impeccable time management and organisational skills
- Good presentation skills and project management skills are a must!
- You’re a confident networker with the ability to develop and maintain strong relationships with clients
- You’re comfortable working on your own initiative as well as part of a team and you know how to prioritise your workload
- A full driving licence is essential
- Monday to Friday 0900 – 1730
- Salary is based on experience
- 25 days holiday
You will be based at Smooth North East, Newcastle Upon Tyne
You will report to the SPD Account Director
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org