Red Apple Creative is a fast paced content agency specialising in multi-platform campaigns for radio, Spotify and digital platforms. We are part of the SNK Publishing Group that also includes SNK Studios and Radio Results.
Our audio department is growing rapidly and we’re currently looking for a Senior Creative to join us in our London office. We are a leader in audio creative production and have a strong roster of clients including Spotify, Tough Mudder and The FA. We have long lasting relationships with our clients because they trust us and we always deliver.
We produce commercials, podcasts, video and immersive audio experiences. Our work can be heard on radio stations, Spotify and other audio platforms around the world. We’re proud to be a founder member of the IAB Audio Council and a patron of The Radio Academy.
We’ve seen significant growth as a company in the last few years and it’s an exciting time to join us. We firmly believe that the people in our company are our strongest asset and we’re proud to have a brilliant team who amaze us every day. We boast a high staff retention rate and have doubled in size in the last two years.
We have big ambitions so we’re looking for an equally driven individual to join us on the journey. We’re not looking for back seat drivers because in our company there’s nowhere to hide, but if you’ve got passion, drive and ambition you’ll love it and thrive.
Our Culture - Defined By Our Audio Team
We're creative (standard). We're honest and open. A swear jar would bankrupt us all.
We're all equal and we laugh at ourselves...and each other. We're unconventional, productive and we do whatever it takes to get the job done. We like burgers. We always make time for each other and our clients. We live and breathe audio. We're all very different and we love that about our team. We like going to the pub...a lot. We praise each other and recognise achievements. We don't quit, we fix. We're kind and caring. We make a difference. We stick together and pick each other up when it's needed. We're people pleasers. We like to dance. We say please and thank you. We're passionate and motivated. We always leave our clients feeling good.
The Person We Are Looking For
You are an audio creative genius that goes without saying. You write scripts that blow socks off and think about long term campaigns and big ideas. You might have some shiny awards sitting on your desk but more importantly you’ll have a boatload of testimonials from happy clients.
You have audio at your core, but you might have a broader range of creative experience. No doubt you’ve tried your hand in a few different areas because you’re constantly adapting to the changing creative landscape.
You’ll be an industry expert, or at least that’s what your ambition is. You keep up to date with what’s going on in audio and advertising generally and you’re happy to put your opinions forward in blogs, seminars and events.
You’re confident and outgoing so you’ll be happy to present to a marketing team of three or a conference of 300. You’re a straight talker and you do what it takes to get the job done; on the last minute project that needs an early start or the long distance meeting that requires an overnight stay.
You are already successful in a similar role having worked as a creative for at least three years. You are a real people person and clients will love you. You’ll enjoy working in a close knit team who work and play hard together.
You have experience of working in a creative sales environment as you will be expected to nurture key client relationships and grow revenue. You’ll embrace the business element of the role; hitting targets and spotting new opportunities. You have a proven track record of increasing revenue YOY and making a positive difference to the company.
You’re passionate, ambitious and generally brilliant, a Jedi master of the audio world.
- Deliver exceptional creative ideas on every project.
- Provide brilliant customer service.
- Manage and work with the existing creative production team to deliver a fantastic service and YOY profit growth.
- To talk confidently about knowledgeably about radio and online audio. Represent the company at industry events.
- Build long term, quality relationships with clients at all levels.
- To maintain a positive reputation personally and for the company.
- Work alongside the creative and media team to achieve department and company revenue targets.
- Keep internal systems up to date.
- Exceptional radio/audio knowledge and creativity.
- Confident public speaker.
- A positive mental attitude.
- Ambition to take our growing company to the next level.
- Minimum 3 years experience in an audio creative role.
- A good understanding of radio, online audio and the wider media media marketplace.
- A proven track record of hitting revenue targets.
Salary & Benefits
- Competitive salary (based on experience)
- Company bonus scheme
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Creative working environment overflowing with talent
- An extremely talented creative team
- Great client roster
- Relaxed working environment
- A very close team who enjoy social events regularly
- We are a growing central London business
- Relaxed office with flexible and remote working options
- Subsidised Bupa medical care
- Cycle to work scheme
Please email email@example.com with the subject header “Senior Creative” before 14/09/17. Tell us why you’d like to join us and how you’d add brilliance to our team. Send us your CV and demos too please.