Bauer Radio reaches over 17.2 million listeners every week with 81 of the most influential radio brands across the country, providing great opportunities for any business to successfully advertise their campaign on radio.
You will become an integral part of the London Radio Team, based in Bauer Media’s iconic broadcast building in Golden Square. The team is full of experience and passion. It’s a fun and demanding environment, working across the Bauer Radio Portfolio including KISS, Magic, Absolute Radio, Planet Rock, heat and Kerrang!
A Sales Coordinator on the London Direct Team reports into the Project and Support Manager and will provide a high level of service to clients and administrative support to a team of Account Managers working across the Bauer Radio Portfolio. You help form the backbone of a team who create, plan and deliver bespoke commercial solutions both on air and on our digital and cross media platforms.
A self-starter who’s not afraid to take the initiative, you will be juggling a multitude of requests from the team who are based in London and some who work remotely.
This is a great entry-level role into radio and advertising and perfect for a recent graduate who has an aptitude for numbers, great attention to detail and a passion for radio.
Please note this is a 6 month contract.
To support and assist the Account Team, to ensure the team is working to maximum efficiency by:
• Planning, booking and on-going administration of all radio and associated digital campaigns
• Prioritising and managing workloads to maintain a high level of accurate administration for the team
• Liaising with clients and agencies to provide airtime plans and support their relationship with Bauer
• Delivering exceptional customer service through the efficient and accurate turnaround of plans and proposals.
• Assist the Account Managers with preparation of client pitches & presentations
• Creating proactive sponsorship and promotional opportunity decks using Powerpoint
• Compile campaign delivery information for post campaign analysis including on air, screen grabs and online stats
• Download and send competition audio, spot times and campaign information to clients as requested
• Recording of all bookings on team reports, reconciliation and analysis of revenue
• Assist Project and Support Manager and help organise client hospitality events
• Manage credit and pre-paid accounts and invoices
• Keep a record and allocate all incoming leads
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with a good telephone manner.
• A positive attitude, showing enthusiasm about media sales.
• Effective time management skills, with an analytical attention to detail.
• A true team-player, but with the ability to work using own initiative.
• Conscientious – punctual, willing to work hard and go beyond the call of duty with a can-do attitude.
• First class numeracy and administrative skills
• A creative thought process
• Advanced MS Outlook, Word, Powerpoint and Excel skills
• Experience in a customer service or sales-orientated role.
• Relevant media degree or experience.
• An interest in radio and an understanding of digital media
If you would like to apply for this role please send your CV plus a covering letter to: email@example.com
Closing Date for applications is Monday 09 October 2017