An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Producer to join heat Radio.
heat is the brand that sets the agenda of popular culture and fuels conversation around the world of the famous. Now a huge multi-platform brand - unrivalled in the entertainment market - the heat universe comprises the magazine, radio station, online and social media platforms along with the app.
heat Radio lives, eats and breathes the essence of heat – with a warm, fun and relatable mix of music, film, fashion, TV and entertainment news.
Key Purpose of the Role:
Overall responsibility to produce and deliver for broadcast all elements of programming content as well as music scheduling for heat Radio.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Day-to-day production of heat programming.
- The building of automated programming.
- Live studio production and directing presenters.
- Music scheduling support as required.
- Post-production editing of pre-recorded programming.
- Assisting with the production of commercial content.
- As directed filming and editing of visual content.
- Writing scripts for programming idents, trails and commercial promos to a high standard and produce them as directed.
Skills and Competencies
- Experience and understanding of music scheduling.
- Proficient in online and social media usage and sharing audio visual content through on-line and social media channels.
- Practical operational experience of editing, scheduling and broadcast playout systems.
- Understanding and knowledge of the OFCOM broadcasting code.
To apply please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com. Closing date: Mon, 6 February 2017