A unique opportunity has arisen for a PA to join Absolute & Magic Radio’s marketing and content team based at One Golden Square, London.
Reporting to the National Radio Marketing Director and Group Content Director, this is a broad ranging role providing PA support to the National Radio Marketing Director and Group Content Director and additional administrative support to the marketing, content and events teams.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Diary management for the National Radio Marketing Director and Group Content Director
- Writing/formatting advanced Presentations using PowerPoint
- Pulling together agendas, minute taking, notes & action points at weekly team status/planning meetings and following up and influencing team members to ensure action points are met
- Management and administration of payments via Proactis (accounts payment system) including Absolute Presenter payment
- Assisting with guest lists at brand events and live sessions often at weekends & evenings
- Organising & managing team building events and morale maintaining initiatives
- Providing support for recruitment opportunities that arise and liaising with HR and senior PA’s in order to get them approved and signed off
- Providing support to the Programming, Marketing and Events team as required – ranging from sending out tickets, managing guest lists, booking lunch appointments, team meetings and ad hoc project support
- Pastoral care for Absolute & Magic teams
We are looking for an experienced PA with previous experience in a media/radio/digital environment and outstanding project management and organisational skills. Excellent communication skills are essential with the ability to influence a wide range of senior stake holders.
The successful candidate will also have the following skills and experience:-
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel
- Advanced understanding of Outlook calendar, cloud calendars and diary management
- Understanding of basic style guidelines
This position is fixed-term for up to 1 year as maternity cover and is available to start from end of January 2018.
Please send your CV and covering letter to Jenna.Porter@bauermedia.co.uk by midnight on Wednesday 25th October.