This role within The Performance Marketing Team is based in Sheffield, however it is a central team working across 100’s of brands. (ie. Not just Hallam FM)
Reporting in to the Head of Digital Performance Marketing, we are looking for a bright, driven Performance Marketing Executive with a B2C background to join the team with the main objective of commercialising our audiences across radio brands through ecommerce partnerships; offers, dating & ticketing.
As part of the team, you will help drive new customers to the ecommerce sites through a variety of marketing tactics as well as converting as many existing visitors to customers and orders. This is a marketing role that is incredibly commercial in hitting team objectives to optimise KPI, increase sales conversions, and drive more traffic to our shop fronts.
It’s an ideal opportunity for graduates & digital marketing professionals early in their career to join a fast paced and evolving business.
- The immediate focus is on Bauer Radio’s voucher/special offers businesses (www.planetradiooffers.co.uk) which is a one stop shop for all sales of offers, deals, & vouchers.
- On a daily basis you’ll be liaising with the local sales teams using the cms (Magento) to upload the product copy, images and manage stock levels. Once uploaded we then begin advertising the offers via multiple channels such as; our bespoke email database (Mailchimp), across the main radio station websites & social channels, using PPC tactics & radio advertising etc.
- Voucher customer care, process refunds & cover monthly client invoicing
- Ecommerce email marketing is critical to the voucher businesses so you’ll be sending various email types (newsletters, deals alerts, solus & trigger emails); understand the importance of split testing (copy, subject lines, templates), behavioural marketing and data segmentation methods.
- Your creative copy writing skills must have a fine balance between customer engagement and commercial gain but also optimised keywords for SEO generated traffic.
- Knowledge of online tracking and understanding conversions metrics is essential.
- Help coordinate seasonal marketing campaigns and cross promotions –liaising internally with stakeholders and design/development teams. These multi-platform marketing campaigns measure success against agreed objectives such as sales, database building, conversion optimisation and for occasionally just for branding.
- You’ll also be working on the ticketing partnerships (ie. www.aloud.com ) and extensive dating portfolio (ie. Flirtify & Hallam fm dating)
- You will eventually go onto help managing partner relationships (affiliates, iframes and white labels), understanding client expectations and ROI considerations. Previous experience in this area of marketing is desired as this role will manage all the voucher shop affiliate marketing relationships. (currently working with: amazon associates, Tradedoubler, Rakuten & Affiliate window)
- We are looking for a commercial focused yet highly creative team player who is confident and self-motivated, with good communication skills, excellent written English skills and a flexible attitude.
- You should have proven working experience within digital marketing be passionate about web content, copywriting and be able to demonstrate this at the interview stage.
- Knowledge of using an email client such as Mailchimp and Ecommerce shop platforms such as Magento are desirable, but there will be in-house training on all systems.
- Excellent PC skills (especially Excel, Word and Power Point).
- SEO, PPC and Affiliate marketing knowledge/experience is desirable.
- You must be able to articulate yourself in a professional manner, and across all communication channels.
- Some previous customer care experience is also preferred.
Please note that this is not a journalist or radio production role.
Salary & Benefits
- £20,000-22,000 per year dependant on experience
- Permanent role
- 25 days holiday plus a benefits package
Reports into Adele Simpson, Head of Digital Performance Marketing – Bauer Media
Please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by 8th Jan 2018