GTN UK provides commercial radio stations in the UK with Traffic & Travel and Entertainment News content, in exchange for advertising inventory broadcast solus and alongside their bulletins. This airtime is then packaged together to form our Network Drive and Entertainment News network packages and is sold to national advertisers. GTN have over 250 affiliate radio stations.
GTN UK currently has an exciting opportunity to work as a Commercial Administrator, working with the Affiliate Relations team.
This is part-time role covering maternity leave. We are looking for someone to work between 22.5 – 30 hours p/w.
The ideal candidate must have a good understanding of the radio industry, and preferably some experience in a similar role.
- Providing administrative support to the Affiliate Relations team
- Sending out weekly advertising schedules to the stations that take our two network packages
- Sourcing and distributing advertising copy
- Daily liaison with station/group traffic departments at some of the UK’s top radio stations to ensure our advertising campaigns are played out correctly
- Collating quarterly RAJAR data and updating sales templates
- Monitoring stations to ensure our sales campaigns are broadcast correctly
- Must be proficient in PowerPoint, Excel and Word
- Good telephone manner and the ability to build strong working relationships with radio stations and copy distribution companies Ability to maintain excellent working standards under pressure
- Good inter-personal skills
- Ability to manage time and prioritise, problem solve and multi-task
- Numerate (GCSE Maths vital)
- Interest in radio software packages
- Using initiative, with the ability to work without supervision and handle responsibility
- Being proactive, anticipating potential issues and dealing with them effectively
To apply, please send a CV and covering letter to Clare Stiles at email@example.com, please state your salary expectations and availability.