Mi-Soul, created by the founders of Kiss FM, broadcasts on DAB across London, Brighton and Manchester, online and app across the world, and is looking to appoint a Commercial Manager to help drive growth.
Working closely with the founders, this key role will be responsible for planning and implementing the advertising, sponsorship and digital sales strategy for the station. The ideal candidate will motivated by developing new campaign ideas and building strong relationships with agencies and clients. They will also manage the existing sales team.
The ideal candidate will come from a media background, but experience in radio is not essential. They will be target driven and have the personality and passion to fit effectively into the culture of the station.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and implement the annual business development strategy
- Develop and sell on and off air advertising and sponsorship packages, pitching them to potential clients and agencies.
- Manage their own portfolio of clients in order to achieve personal sales targets.
- Manage and motivating the National Sales house to maximise national sales revenue.
- Develop strategy to generate revenue from all platforms, streams, digital and other brand properties.
- Manage the existing sales team.
- Contributing at board level to the long term business plan.
Competitive salary +commission+share options.
Please send CV and covering letter to email@example.com