The main focus of the role is to be the conduit between the Bauer commercial teams and the KISS / Heat programming teams to create innovative and sound commercial solutions that work for the named brands’ audiences and our clients.
You will become a brand expert and creative champion for these brands. You will work hand in hand with Bauer Advertising to formulate advertising and partnership solutions for clients in response to creative briefs.
The role is in Team Adventure which is based at Academic House in Camden. At least 50% of time will be spent at One Golden Square, Soho, Bauer Radio’s Studios.
Team Adventure is our full service creative department responsible taking briefs from proposal to delivery.
- Work within Team Adventure at Academic House to develop responses to creative briefs from Bauer Advertising, as the Kiss / Heat Radio expert.
- Attend Strategy brainstorms at Academic House for cross-media briefs.
- Work closely with the relevant Programme Directors, Marketing Managers, Web Editors, Video Managers, producers and other relevant people in the creation of the solution and execution.
- Write up the solution and execution, including clear planning instructions and production costs.
- Attend the agency pitch if relevant.
- Update Programme Director and Head of Delivery on all developments, creating mock ups and ensuring all details are in the Kiss S&P planner and on the internal extranet.
- Liaise with Head of Delivery once the campaign is booked.
- Act as a creative ambassador for Bauer youth brands ensuring that their values and creativity is communicated both internally and externally.
- Develop new and innovative cross platform proposals with programming and editorial teams that have a positive effect on revenue and audience figures and present them to the commercial teams.
- Manage S&P availability across relevant brands.
- Maintain and update standard on / off air S&P packages.
- Be an active member of Team Adventure and work to deliver its revenue goals.
- Scheduling daily brainstorm meetings, gathering all briefs for inclusion from relevant commercial teams.
Please contact Kate.firstname.lastname@example.org with CV and covering letter.
Closing date: 12/03/18.