We are radio people who make a difference
To play a pivotal role in delivering the best results and game changing insights for our customers. You will support the commercial function right across our business to create logical sales arguments, develop brilliant presentations and create engaging content to help us drive revenue and understanding across core categories of business.
- Be a vital component of Communicorp UK’s Research & Insight team where you will be encouraged to come up with creative and innovative ways of presenting research data
- Utilise industry standard research & insight tools to provide the ammunition our commercial teams need to succeed
- Support the Research & Insight Director with weekly and monthly reporting of activities
- Identify trends, leads and opportunities to support our commercial teams and to enhance the business knowledge of key categories of business (Motors, Retail, Property etc.)
You will need to be smart, bold and engaging. Curious of mind with a determination to deliver success to the business with key information that makes a difference to our pitches. You should be as passionate about working in media as we are and have experience of a similar role, preferably in media.
- Experience or working knowledge of industry standard research tools such as RAJAR, TGI, Nielsen Addynamix, Mintel etc. a big bonus!
- Tech savvy and a quick learner – you’ll need to be! Advanced proficiency in PowerPoint and Excel are a must
- Good working knowledge of CRM systems such as Hubspot are an advantage
- Excellent time management and relationship building skills
- You should be comfortable working in a busy environment and have worked within a commercial operation before – it can get pretty full on!
- To succeed in this role – you will absolutely have to be a team player
- Monday to Friday 0900 – 1730
- Salary is based on experience
- 25 days holiday
- Mobile phone
You will be based at Capital Scotland in Glasgow City Centre.
You will report to the Research and Insight Director.
To apply, please email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org