We are radio people who make a difference
To work with the Heart Yorkshire Programme Controller to devise and implement the marketing strategy.
- Develop and manage innovative and integrated promotional activity that drives engagement
- Develop PR initiatives to drive brand awareness and increase reach
- Negotiate and implement partnerships and contracts with local media and business owners that embed our brand into the fibre of the community
- Develop a network of local contacts and leverage these for the benefit of our brand
- Support local commercial and SPD teams in creation and delivery of on-brand commercial activity and support delivery of a local online and social media strategy
- Recruit, lead and retain the very best street crew to represent the Heart brand with listeners and customers. You’ll connect them with our company values, make them feel part of our culture and work alongside them to deliver ideas, relationships and results better than anyone else
You will need to be smart, bold and engaging and be able to display our company values in the work you do; Bravery, Integrity and Passion. You should be as passionate about working in radio as we are and have marketing experience, preferably in media.
- You’ll need to be a creative thinker
- Impeccable time management and organisational skills are a must
- You’ll be an expert communicator and team player
- Are you a motivator and strong leader? You’ll have to be!
- You will need the ability to analyze our station performance reports and understand exactly how your brand is performing in the market and what you and the team can do to enhance this further
- An understanding of Health & Safety procedures and policies would advantageous
- Experience in developing social media strategies and content will come in handy
- Got experience in managing street teams? Great!
- A degree in marketing or communications? Even better!
- Monday to Friday 0900 – 1730 (weekend and evening work will be regularly required)
- Salary is based on experience
- 25 days holiday
- Mobile phone
- You will be based in Heart Yorkshire in Leeds.
- You will report to the Programme Controller.
To apply, email CV and letter to firstname.lastname@example.org