We are radio people who make a difference
To focus on delivering the best results and service for our customers. You will support station management and sales teams to deliver the best proposals in the market and develop attractive and engaging presentations
- Working with our Creative and SPD teams you’ll develop great ideas for our clients and transfer them into superb presentations.
- Provide daily, weekly and monthly reports to keep the sales team on track and full focused on their targets.
- Support the Commercial Director with all administration and reporting.
- Identify trends, leads and opportunities to support the team with an understanding of how to develop workable solutions to meet client requirements.
You will need to be smart, bold and engaging and be able to display our company values in the work you do; Bravery, Integrity and Passion. You should be as passionate about working in radio as we are and have sales or administrative experience, preferably in media.
- Are you tech savvy and good with PowerPoint? You’ll have to be!
- You’ll need to have good working knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics 365 to manage campaigns.
- Impeccable time management, communication and organisational skills are a must
- You’ll have excellent administration and customer service skills
- You should be comfortable working in a busy environment and ideally have worked within sales before – it can get pretty full on!
- To succeed in this role, you’ll absolutely have to be a team player.
- Monday to Friday 0900 – 1730
- Salary is based on experience with commission
- 25 days holiday
You will be based at Heart Hertfordshire in Watford.
You will report to the Commercial Director.
To apply, please email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org