Bauer Radio News is looking for a talented and experienced newsreader for our team at Free Radio.
The successful candidate will be a desk editor with a great voice. You will have the passion and ability to be able to produce compelling bulletins, run a busy news desk, direct reporters and work across a range of on-air, online and social platforms. You will have razor sharp legal knowledge and the tenacity required to get the story.
- Work with the Regional Head of News, bulletin editors & local reporters to ensure we deliver compelling and relevant news and sports content for our target audiences.
- Work with the Regional Head of News and local teams to ensure that the news is delivered to the very highest standard.
- Ensure that the local content on our websites is updated and we are using social media effectively and within the law.
- Report and produce on location of major new stories.
- Working with other news teams within Bauer’s newsroom network.
Bauer Radio News encourages our teams to work on longer-form or documentary material when appropriate and we have a strong focus on your coaching and development.
This is a full time role, based in Birmingham. You must have a full driving licence.
If you would like to apply for this position please forward a CV, mp3 bulletin demo and covering letter to Vicky Breakwell, Regional Head of News, Midlands, email@example.com by midday on Wed 25th January 2017