An exciting new multi-media brand is recruiting for a Digital Producer.
You need to be fluent in Arabic and English, with excellent technical and broadcast skills, a passion for creating engaging content and a good knowledge of the 16-24 year old Arab audience.
The role is full-time, competitively paid and based in London.
Further details can be found below. A full job description will be provided on application.
Please email your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by April 3rd.
We look forward to hearing from you.
To be responsible for producing and delivering multi-media content – visual, online and audio – on time and within the editorial guidelines.
Tasks will include:
- Contributing, developing and pitching original and creative ideas for multi-media content, including animation and graphics, and to see those ideas through to broadcast, working with contributors, programmes and producers where appropriate
- Being familiar with social media and to play an active role in the site’s social media strategy to drive traffic and increase engagement, regularly updating relevant platforms with new content; from short written posts, to polls and videos
- Re-working visual into audio content, including the writing of scripts and presenter links and any other broadcast relevant documents for use by the radio production teams on-air
- Developing content and ways of encouraging existing and potential audiences to engage with that content
- Undertaking interviewing, recording, editing and reporting duties as well as sourcing audio, video and graphics as required, both from in-house and external sources
The ideal candidate will be passionate about our output, relish the challenge of producing creative and ambitious content, have good knowledge of multi-media production techniques and social media platforms, have excellent technical skills and experience of industry standard editing tools, strong computer literacy and the ability to learn new production techniques and technologies as required. An understanding and appreciation of modern youth culture and cultural trends in the Middle East is also desirable.