We are radio people who Make A Difference
To create ideas that inspire, relationships that count and results that matter
You will work as part of Communicorp UK Create; our collaborative, progressive and creative approach to delivering clients’ results through radio and other broadcast, digital and experiential platforms
- Live and breathe our creative philosophy to ‘Awaken Possibility’
- Solve clients’ problems instead of selling them products
- Collaborate with The Studio, Branded Content, Digital, Video, Design, Campaign Strategy, Research & Insight Teams
- Compelling, coherent and consistently brilliant copywriting
- Draw inspiring briefs from our diverse range of clients
- Manage and grow established account list
- Build valuable relationships with clients and colleagues alike
- Inspire, educate and collaborate with our highly successful commercial team
- Manage and deliver your part of station revenue target ensuring we succeed as one
You will need to be smart, bold, engaging and display our company values of; Bravery, Integrity and Passion.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Creative advertising position
- Strong copywriting skills and tech savvy
- An intimate knowledge of the advertising and marketing industry
- Expertise in advertising strategy and the creative-led sell is crucial
- Commercial Production knowledge
- Good time management, communication and organisational skills
- A working knowledge of licensing, publishing and copyright law
- Experience in coaching or developing young Creative talent
- Monday to Friday 0900 – 1730
- Salary is based on experience plus commission (lots of it if you’re good!)
- 25 days holiday
You will be based at Smooth North East, Newcastle.
You will report to the Station Director.
To apply, please email your CV, covering letter and portfolio to email@example.com.