We are radio people who make a difference
To focus on delivering the best results and service for our customers at Communicorp UK. As a key member of our Trading Team you will schedule commercials as well as supporting our trading and sales teams to deliver the best proposals in the market.
- Work with our sales teams to create effective radio advertising campaigns for our customers.
- Provide support for group planners
- Chase copy and process copy instructions delivery for each radio campaign
- Schedule commercials for broadcast and monitor customer’s campaign achievement
- Book national campaigns onto our stations
- Produce PCAs & transmission times reports for our clients
- Run booking & broadcast spot reconciliations ensuring all booked revenue is accounted for
- Produce regular group reports for the management team
You will need to be smart, bold and engaging and be able to display our company values in the work you do; Bravery, Integrity and Passion. You should be as passionate about working in radio as we are and have scheduling or sales planning experience, preferably in media.
- You can work well with tight important deadlines
- You’ll need to be a creative and commercial thinker
- Are you tech savvy and good with Microsoft Office? You’ll have to be!
- Impeccable time management and organisational skills are a must
- You’ll need to be cool under pressure
- A good head for figures and attention to detail is a must
- You can produce and have a good understanding of Inventory Availability reporting
- You can think proactively and problem solve
- Monday to Friday 0900 – 1730
- Salary is based on experience plus commission
- 25 days holiday
You can be based at Capital South Wales in Cardiff.
You will report to the Head of Trading.
To apply, please email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org