We are radio people who make a difference.
To work with the Brand Programme Director and Controller to implement the digital strategy for our Capital stations
- Create brilliant and innovative digital content to excite our Capital FM audiences – smartly planning engaging features and reacting swiftly to new opportunities and last minute celebrity appearances.
- Have your finger on the pulse of our listeners’ lives – you’ll have to know where they eat, drink and sleep to research and create content about the best new trends in South Wales and Scotland.
- Grow our digital audiences and build a community of engaged fans and brand champions.
- Work with our marketers to support their initiatives with digital expertise and insight.
- Build relationships with contributors internally at other sites and develop a network of local contacts.
- Ensure all Brand Guidelines are upheld through all Digital output.
- Excel in video – our audiences expect quality on par with their favourite Youtube stars and you’ll be expected to record, edit and manage our content and standards. We have the personalities and the passion, we need you to make them shine.
You will need to be smart, bold and engaging and be able to display our company values in the work you do; Bravery, Integrity and Passion. You should be as passionate about working in radio as we are and have digital experience, preferably in media.
- You’ll need to be a creative thinker and an impeccable copywriter
- You’ll understand digital culture, how audiences consume content and be on top of the latest trends
- Impeccable time management and organisational skills are a must
- You’ll be an expert communicator and team player
- You’ll have an interest in interpreting data to measure and plan your success
- Experience in developing social media strategies, not just as a consumer but a content creator.
- Developed skills in using photographic and video equipment as well as Adobe editing software
- Ideally you will have experience using content management systems, experience in using HTML is desirable.
- Monday to Friday 0900 – 1730 (including regular weekend and evening work)
- Salary is based on experience
- 25 days holiday
Capital Scotland, Glasgow
You will report to Programme Controller
To apply, please email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org