We have a fantastic opportunity for an Administrative Assistant / Runner in our dynamic, award winning radio advertising agency in London’s exciting Soho.
You’re well-presented, have a good telephone manner and a can-do attitude. You’ve got buckets of common sense, initiative and enthusiasm, you’re confident and with a high level of attention to detail. Your reliable and have good communication skills. An interest in radio and advertising would be beneficial.
You will assist the PA with the smooth running of the office and studios. No two days are typically the same: you can be asked to make cups of tea, greet visitors and VIPs, order office supplies, set up meetings / lunches, update databases, photocopy schedules and other production paperwork, go shopping for essential groceries, to using email and key software such as Outlook, Word and Excel. This means the role can be very varied and at times demanding – but it’s a great way to learn new skills and get your first step into the world of radio advertising and make important contacts.
- Receiving visitors to RadioWorks (including celebrities) in a friendly and confident manner
- Answering incoming calls and directing them appropriately
- Keeping the Reception and office areas presentable and tidy
- Supporting the teams by booking travel, restaurants, taxis and couriers
- Review and manage suppliers, ensuring costs and value are appropriate to the business
- Typing up expenses and matching with receipts
- Assist with office health and safety – ensuring we always have a qualified first aider and fire warden, relevant posters/ information are displayed and that the office is a safe environment
- Other ad hoc administration duties as required
If you feel you have the right qualities to work for the UK's premier radio advertising specialist, send your CV along with a covering letter explaining why you think you would be the right fit, to Debra Salvoni (DebraS@radioworks.co.uk), PA.
Closing date: Wednesday 15 March 2017
No agencies thank you.