Account Manager – Signal 1&2
Wireless Group is now a part of News UK. Our Radio GB division operates four national radio stations; including talkSPORT the world's biggest sports radio station, and Virgin Radio. It also operates 12 independent local radio (ILR) stations in England and Wales Including Signal 1&2, and a number of digital radio multiplexes throughout GB.
An exciting opportunity has become available for the right individual to be instrumental in the growth of the Direct Sales business at Signal 1&2
The role of Account Manager at a Wireless Group station is to work tirelessly on behalf of local businesses to reach the biggest potential audience with the strongest most persuasive advertising campaigns. You will run your own client list supported by our creative solutions team who will provide you with the strongest possible digital, creative and branded content in your marketplace.
Supported by your manager, you will be responsible for:
- Identifying and developing new prospects.
- Prospecting and self-generating new business appointments.
- Winning new business from prospects.
- Developing market intelligence.
- Developing and managing existing clients.
Candidates should possess the following:
- Proven success in a new business sales role
- Proven success in prospecting to self-generate new business appointments.
- Experience in achieving new business meeting KPIs of at least 8 meetings per week.
- Be comfortable and confident presenting to a range of stakeholders.
If this sound like you and you want to work for one of the most listened too stations in the area please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org