Account Manager – Pulse 1 & Pulse 2
Wireless Group is now a part of News UK. Our Radio GB division operates four national radio stations; including talkSPORT the world's biggest sports radio station, and Virgin Radio. It also operates 12 independent local radio (ILR) stations in England and Wales Including Pulse 1 & Pulse 2, and a number of digital radio multiplexes throughout GB.
An exciting opportunity has become available for the right individual to be instrumental in the growth of the Direct Sales business at Pulse 1& Pulse 2 across West Yorkshire.
The role of Account Manager at a Wireless Group station is to work tirelessly on behalf of local businesses to reach the biggest potential audience with the strongest most persuasive advertising campaigns. You will run your own client list supported by our creative solutions team who will provide you with the strongest possible digital, creative and branded content in your marketplace.
Supported by your manager, you will be responsible for:
- Account managing and developing a list of existing clients
- Maximising return on investment for your client base
- Identifying and developing new prospects to add to your list
- Prospecting and self-generating new business appointments
- Winning new business from prospects
- Utilising market and sector research to maximise opportunities for existing and new clients
Candidates should possess the following:
- Proven success in Account Managing and developing a client list
- Experience in media sales preferable
- Proven success in sourcing and generating new business
- Able to deliver against set KPI including minimum call rates and revenue targets
- Be comfortable and confident presenting to a range of stakeholders
If this sounds like you and you want to work for one of the most listened to stations in West Yorkshire please start by hitting Apply
Please send a copy of your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the role you are applying for.